EMS1.com Forms Editorial Advisory Board of Leading EMS Experts
Board will work closely with Editorial team to ensure quality and breadth of EMS coverage
SAN FRANCISCO ?EMS1.com, the leading online information and training resource for the EMS community, has announced the formation of an Editorial Advisory Board to provide direction, guidance, and oversight of EMS1 editorial efforts, including original news, columns, and major coverage initiatives.
The Editorial Advisory Board, comprised of some of the foremost experts in prehospital care, will focus on the accuracy and utility of crucial information and resources made available to EMTs and paramedics across EMS1’s network of sites, as well as providing insight into trends of note for expanded coverage efforts. Board members will work closely with EMS1 editors and columnists to provide expert review of content and ensure that the sites’ quality and breadth of coverage of EMS issues continues to expand and improve.
Since its launch in 2007, EMS1 has grown into a leading media authority within EMS, and is firmly established as the most visited online resource for EMS professionals, with an average of 600,000 unique visitors each month. In 2014, the company acquired the Best Practices in Emergency Services newsletter and – in partnership with the National EMS Management Association – relaunched it as the Paramedic Chief digital brand, encompassing the Paramedic Chief eNews and the new Paramedic Chief Digital Edition, a quarterly magazine-style focus on critical leadership issues.
The Editorial Advisory Board is comprised of 10 of the industry’s top experts with complementary perspectives on critical EMS topics, issues and trends:
- Chris Cebollero: EMS leader, author, paramedic and advocate
- Ann Farina: President, Code Green Campaign, paramedic
- Gustavo Flores: Director at Emergency & Critical Care Trainings LLC, physician, flight medic
- David Givot: Defense attorney
- Kelly Grayson: Paramedic, author, educator
- Ryan Greenberg: Executive Director, Pinnacle Points Health Systems, paramedic
- Art Hsieh: Program Director, Paramedic Academy, Santa Rosa Junior College, paramedic
- Kris Kaull, Vice President of Marketing for Pulsara, EMS1 co-founder, paramedic
- Dan Limmer: Co-founder, Limmer Creative, paramedic
- Dr. David Tan: Associate Professor and Chief, EMS Section, Division of Emergency Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine
“These individuals are uniquely poised to help ensure the continuation of EMS1’s high-quality service to the EMS and paramedic community,” said Jon Hughes, Vice President of Content for Praetorian Digital. "With their deep understanding of the needs and challenges of the EMS field, and their impressive levels of professional achievement, each was a natural choice to help ensure that the quality of EMS1’s content remains at the highest level.”
For more information on the EMS1 Editorial Board, visit www.ems1.com/about.
With 175,000 registered members and over 600,000 monthly unique visitors, EMS1.com serves the EMS community by providing a uniquely comprehensive set of resources. EMS1 is supported by Praetorian Digital, a proven leader in online public safety resources. For information on advertising with EMS1, visit our advertising section online www.ems1.com/ems-marketing-advertising.