Inside Sales Representative – Online Training (Police/Corrections)
Inside Sales Representative
Praetorian Digital is seeking a tenacious salesperson for our Plano, Texas office to accelerate our online training subscription sales efforts in the law enforcement, corrections and private security market. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter who can work effectively with our team and has demonstrated experience driving sales and exceeding targets. The position will leverage our unique business model and represents an exceptional opportunity to have an immediate impact on the growth and direction of our online training division, as well as the opportunity for significant financial upside.
The Online Academy Sales Department within Praetorian Digital offers an entrepreneurial and fun environment where the focus is on providing an online training environment for first responders that helps them maximize their training budgets and time, while providing quality video-based training to protect the communities they serve.
• Proven sales experience
• Tenacious, goal-oriented individual
• Well organized, detail-oriented with solid PC skills
• Hard working, with an appetite to continue to grow in sales ability
• Very comfortable maintaining high outbound call volume and cold calling
• Comfortable showcasing product for high-ranking decision-makers
• Quick problem solving capabilities
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the internet
• Law Enforcement or industry experience a big plus
• High level of phone prospecting and selling
• Phone and in-person demonstrations of law enforcement learning management system
• Conduct Needs Analysis with law enforcement departments
• Create written proposals
• Execute direct sales at trade shows, events, and via occasional client trips
• Ability to maintain sales lead database, opportunities and revenue pipeline organization as well as manage
e-mail communications, and conduct account research
• Achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Base salary and commission / bonus
• Health care benefits
• Matching 401k opportunities
• Stock option package
Please submit your resume and a brief letter outlining what you bring to the position.
About Praetorian Digital
Praetorian Digital is the leading digital media company in the public safety and local government market. Our online properties, including PoliceOne.com, FireRescue1.com, EMS1.com, CorrectionsOne.com, Military1.com, and EfficientGov.com are visited by millions of first responders, public safety and government personnel every month and provide resources ranging from news and video content to accredited online training and grant funding assistance. Our rapidly growing Online Learning division provides mandated continuing education to and an industry leading learning management system to more than 1,000 Public Safety departments and municipalities across the United States. Profitable since 2005, Praetorian Digital is currently growing at 20% per year. Overall, we’re an energetic company with a strong, creative and supportive culture and focus on profession development and are big believers in balancing work with fun – including regular team building events from Vegas off-sites to cook-offs and more. We’re deeply committed to providing cutting-edge information and resources that help first responders, government officials and military personnel better protect themselves and serve their communities.