Inside Sales Representative – Online Training (Fire/EMS Academy)
Inside Sales Representative
Praetorian Digital is seeking a tenacious salesperson for our Fort Lauderdale, Florida office to accelerate our online training subscription sales efforts in the Fire and Emergency Medical Service market. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter who can work effectively with our team and has demonstrated experience driving sales and exceeding targets. The position will leverage our unique business model and represents an exceptional opportunity to have an immediate impact on the growth and direction of our online training division, as well as the opportunity for significant financial upside. The position represents a great opportunity to play a key role in the growth of our suite of online training products that help Fire & EMS Professionals be more effective, better protect the communities they serve and come home safe.
The FireEMS Academy Sales Department within Praetorian Digital offers an entrepreneurial and fun environment where the focus is on providing the best online training solutions for Fire & EMS professionals. Our learning management system and quality training programs are the best in the industry.
• 2+ years of proven sales experience
• Accomplished sales professional
• Tenacious, goal-oriented individual
• Well organized, detail-oriented with solid PC skills
• Hard working, with an appetite to continue to grow in sales ability
• Very comfortable maintaining high outbound call volume and cold calling
• Comfortable showcasing product for high-ranking decision-makers
• Quick problem solving capabilities
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the internet and online marketing
• Fire and/or EMS experience a plus
• High level of phone prospecting and selling
• Phone and in-person demonstrations of FireEMS learning management system
• Conduct Needs Analysis
• Create written proposals
• Direct sales at trade shows, events, and the occasional client trips
• Ability to maintain sales lead database, opportunities and revenue pipeline organization as well as manage e-mail communications, and conduct account research
• Achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Base salary and commission / bonus
• Health care benefits
• Matching 401k opportunities
• Stock option package
This position reports to the Director of the FireEMS Academy and is full time. Please send your resume and a brief letter outlining what you bring to the position.
About Praetorian Digital
Praetorian Digital is the leading digital media company in the public safety and local government market. Our online properties, including PoliceOne.com, FireRescue1.com, EMS1.com, CorrectionsOne.com, Military1.com, and EfficientGov.com are visited by millions of first responders, public safety and government personnel every month and provide resources ranging from news and video content to accredited online training and grant funding assistance. Our rapidly growing Online Learning division provides mandated continuing education to and an industry leading learning management system to more than 1,000 Public Safety departments and municipalities across the United States. Profitable since 2005, Praetorian Digital is currently growing at 20% per year. Overall, we’re an energetic company with a strong, creative and supportive culture and focus on profession development and are big believers in balancing work with fun – including regular team building events from Vegas off-sites to cook-offs and more. We’re deeply committed to providing cutting-edge information and resources that help first responders, government officials and military personnel better protect themselves and serve their communities.