We've worked hard to create an open, interactive environment full of people who are both extremely talented and fun. Our culture is impacted by the varied backgrounds and dynamic personalities of our employees, something that is felt both in our office and represented in our web sites. One of our greatest successes as a company is in creating an environment where people feel comfortable sharing their ideas and proposing new ways to improve how we run our business.
Our hard work is balanced by a number of regular company events and activities, from our quarterly team building outings and our annual offsite retreat to many smaller, unofficial clubs and activities created by enterprising employees. Grilled cheese contests, pirate themed yacht voyages on the bay and the legendary "PG in the Park Olympics" are all staples of the cultural calendar. Oh, and we give out customized bobble heads - if you are worthy, that is.
“I love working for a small company where I can wear many hats. Praetorian has been a great place to launch my career and has allowed me to grow, both personally and professionally.”
Senior Marketing Manager
“Growing up playing sports, I've always loved working with teammates to achieve goals! Here at Praetorian, I have the opportunity to do that everyday!”
Digital Accounts Director
"Aside from my family, there is nothing in the world I’m more passionate about than the work we do here at Praetorian — and aside from my family, nothing gives me greater happiness."
PoliceOne Editor in Chief
- Company Holiday Video 2012
- SFFD stops by to say hello
- Up and coming air guitar band – The Red Hots
- The FR1 Tribute wall at FRI
- Robert Palmer Ladies by the Bay
- Christy and Danielle out on the range at IALEFI
- Company cruise out on the Bay
- Pirates aboard the SF cruise offsite
- Kris during a casual company party bus dance off
- Robert and David at the 2011 Holiday Party
- Company offsite in Las Vegas
- Kisty and Fred embrace in a holiday hug
- Kris and Robert in full costume for the SF party bus offsite