Business Development - Online Training (Police/Corrections)Location: Plano, TX Department: Online Learning
Praetorian Digital is seeking a tenacious salesperson for our Plano, Texas office to accelerate our online training subscription sales efforts in the law enforcement, corrections and private security market. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter who can work effectively with our team and has demonstrated experience driving sales and exceeding targets. The position will leverage our unique business model and represents an exceptional opportunity to have an immediate impact on the growth and direction of our online training division, as well as the opportunity for significant financial upside.
The Online Academy Sales Department within Praetorian Digital offers an entrepreneurial and fun environment where the focus is on providing an online training environment for first responders that helps them maximize their training budgets and time, while providing quality video-based training to protect the communities they serve.
• Proven sales experience
• Tenacious, goal-oriented individual
• Well organized, detail-oriented with solid PC skills
• Hard working, with an appetite to continue to grow in sales ability
• Very comfortable maintaining high outbound call volume and cold calling
• Comfortable showcasing product for high-ranking decision-makers
• Quick problem solving capabilities
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the internet
• Law Enforcement or industry experience a big plus
• High level of phone prospecting and selling
• Phone and in-person demonstrations of law enforcement learning management system
• Conduct Needs Analysis with law enforcement departments
• Create written proposals
• Execute direct sales at trade shows, events, and via occasional client trips
• Ability to maintain sales lead database, opportunities and revenue pipeline organization as well as manage
e-mail communications, and conduct account research
• Achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Base salary and commission / bonus
• Health care benefits
• Matching 401k opportunities
• Stock option package
Please submit your resume and a brief letter outlining what you bring to the position.
Apply for this position today...
The Praetorian Digital received a FOLIO Eddy Award in 2010 for FireRescue1.com
The Praetorian Digital was named Western Region Finalist for the 2010 U.S. Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Small Business Award
PoliceOne and FireRescue1 were each recognized in B2B Magazine’s special Top 10 Great Media Sites issue
Praetorian Digital publications have won a total of 7 Western Publishing Association Maggie Awards over the past 4 years
Praetorian Digital is a three-time Telly Award winner for industry leading video production